New Year Holidays are coming!
It is time to say goodbye to the leaving year with all its ups and downs and welcome the new one – 2015 holding exciting and yet unknown opportunities for our professional and personal lives. We are all so busy finishing business arrangements, meeting our clients or attending some events that sometimes we do not have enough time to review all that happened particularly with us during this year. It is highly important though to analyse the former year and to draw conclusions helping us to succeed achieving our goals in the following 2015. New ambitious projects, more business travelling, new job opportunities…? Whatever you dare, always take your time to slow down and reflect on what you have done and where you are heading.
We prepared some questions that are supposed to direct you in the right directing when analysing the finals of 2014.
Ready. Steady. Go!
- What are you most proud of what you have done in 2014?
- Imagine your 2014 as a gallery of pictures, each picture for every month, what would you see on them?
- Imagine you 2014 as a number of newspaper headlines, how could they sound like?
- What unfinished business do you have in 2014? Which things deserve you attention right now?
- What would you like to change in what you have done in 2014? Why?
- When did you hesitate of doing something in 2014? Why? How would you change it?
- What was the most exhausting for you in 2014? Why? How would you change it?
- When did you feel most satisfied and happy in 2014? What were you doing at these periods? Who accompanied you?
- What dream/goal did you make true in 2014?
- Whom do you want to thank for doing something for you in 2014?
- What do you want to bring with you in 2015 and what to set aside in 2014?
Still unsure if this job and the company would be the right fit for you? Read our guidelines for choosing the right employer.
Above all, remember that you can always ask a personal question regarding your CV or another career issue. Our consultants are always here to help you!
We want to thank you for being with us this year! Did you find a job in engineering, technology or science via Qreer.com in 2014? Then share your story with us sending it to email@example.com. Share you experience and get a chance of winning a price from Qreer.com team for the most inspiring story!!!
Success and new career achievements in 2015!
Your Qreer.com team
Keywords: personal development, coaching, engineering, technology, science, career, jobs, hightech, Europe, European
To see the current job openings in your field:
Jobs in Aerospace Engineering
Jobs in Agricultural Engineering
Jobs in Architecture
Jobs in Automotive Engineering
Jobs in Biomedical Science
Jobs in Business Engineering
Jobs in Chemical Engineering
Jobs in Civil Engineering
Jobs in Electrical Engineering
Jobs in Environmental Engineering
Jobs in Healthcare Science
Jobs in Industrial Engineering
Jobs in Marine Engineering
Jobs in Mathematics
Jobs in Mechanical Engineering
Jobs in Mechatronics
Jobs in Micro / Nano Technology
Jobs in Physics
Jobs in Software Engineering